Our NPQLTD offers you a tailored programme of professional learning for the following colleagues:
- Teachers who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading the development of other teachers in their school.
- You may have responsibilities for the development of all teachers across a school or as a mentor for teachers who are early in their career
The programme will support you and your setting as follows:
- Create professionally confident leaders and teachers.
- Grow the next generation of teachers and leaders with the skills and knowledge to use the evidence base for the benefit of their children and families.
- Retain the best teaching professionals who are excellent, collaborative role models for their schools and communities.
- Inspire teachers and leaders who can harness the power of rich learning environments for all children no matter the current circumstances.
In order to complete NPQLTD, you will be required to:
- Attend all programme sessions.
- Complete an implementation project based on your current work.
- Complete the summative case study style assessment.
To support you in the completion of NPQLTD, our offer includes as standard:
- An engaging curriculum which blends face-to-face, online and self-study and which exemplifies the DfE standard for teachers’ professional development.
- A supportive facilitator and peer network.
- Local cohort groups to reduce travel time.
Dates, times & locations of training sessions
February 2023 – January 2024 (12 months)
October 2023 – September 2024 (12 months)
Face-to-face sessions will be held mainly in Barnsley, Doncaster, Selby or Wakefield.