We deliver the golden thread of professional learning from initial teacher education to the National Professional Qualifications (NPQs) for school leaders.
- We make routes to teacher training clear and available, targeting supply at demand, and providing access to the highest quality initial teacher training.
- We maximise the impact of the Early Career Framework (ECF) to make a positive difference in the recruitment and retention of teachers.
- We deliver the National Professional Qualifications (NPQs) to develop leadership skills and knowledge.
- We design and deliver bespoke, evidence-informed CPD, targeted to local needs.
- We ensure that ECTs receive their statutory entitlements and are fairly and consistently assessed through our role as an appropriate body.
How do we do this?
- We recruit and develop the most credible teachers, leaders and system leaders in our region to create a cadre of high-quality facilitators to deliver across the breadth of professional learning.
- We design and deliver outstanding professional learning, underpinned by the five pillars of the Standard for Teachers’ Professional Development and the best available evidence, prioritising the impact of CPD upon the least advantaged children in the region.
- We expect the highest achievements and standards from all members of the trust and hub community, striving for excellence in all that we do.
- We implement rigorous procedures for monitoring the performance of all hub services, using the findings to inform further improvement as part of the evaluation cycle.
- We place collaboration above competition, working together in a relationship based on honesty, authenticity, feedback and trust.